- Excellent stubble cultivation even in cases of large amounts of crop residues.
- Large discs of 620 x 6 mm in diameter.
- Individual non-stop spring system securing of discs against overload.
- Maintenance-free tines attachment using the Flexi-Box system.
- The discs are placed on maintenance-free, axial ball bearings.
- The same working angle of the discs without any impact on wear and tear.
ATLAS AN is a mounted disc cultivator of short design which is able to incorporate a large amount of crop residues in one passage.
The discs measuring 620 x 6 mm allow you to perform deeper stubble-tillage at up to 16 cm, mixing crop residues and the soil intensely.
The AN model is equipped with non-stop spring securing of each disc which increases pressure on the soil and thus ensures better entry of the discs into the soil. Furthermore, the tines are attached to the frame through the maintenance-free Flexi-Box system (no lubrication).
|Machine type||mounted disc cultivator of short design|
|Operating components||2 rows of 620x6 mm discs (serrated discs or aggressive A-discs)
rear packer (rod, segmental, roadpacker, spring, V-ring, U-ring, double U-ring, double-roll)
|Securing||individual non-stop spring system|
|Application||deep and fast cultivation with the possibility to incorporate a large amount of crop residues|
|Working operations||loosening the surface layer, cutting crop residues, uniform mixing of crop residues, disruption of capillarity, levelling and compaction|
|ATLAS AN||AN 3000||AN 3500|
|Working depth*||cm||6 - 16||6 - 16|
|Number of Discs||pcs||24||28|
|Total Weight**||kg||2600 - 2800||2800 - 3350|
|Recommended output**||HP||150 - 240||170 - 260|
* depends on soil conditions
** depends on the machine accessories